Nancy E. Krull
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
To obtain a senior level systems/programmer analyst position
where I can apply my web, midrange, and client server technology skills to the full project lifecycle
design, development, and support of software applications.
- Business savvy IT professional with over 16 years of full project lifecycle systems analysis, design, development, maintenance, and support experience in web, AS/400, and client server environments.
- Ability to rapidly gain insight into a business problem and develop effective, accurate solutions. Possess strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to lead technical teams. Work closely with senior management, defining, analyzing, and fine tuning business requirements for mission critical business applications.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- AS/400 RPG, COBOL, C, CL, Query, ICF
- Powerbuilder, PeopleSoft 8
- ADO.NET, SQL, Stored Procedures, Database Design, SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, DB2/400, MySQL
- IIS, iPlanet, Apache
- Windows 98, NT, 2000, XP, Red Hat Linux
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK 2004 - Present
- Created comprehensive integrated functional test plans and scripts to test all Standard Cash Application modules.
- Performed software testing, and determined, researched, and documented software issues.
- Documented process flows and recommended operational efficiencies and improvements.
- Developed MS Access/VBA application to extract information from the Cash SQL Server database to create billing entries for charging depository institutions for extra deposit and ordering services provided by the Fed. Used SQL Server stored procedures and DTS packages to transfer the billing entries and insert them in the Cash database.
.NET - MICROSOFT CERTIFIED APPLICATION DEVELOPER (MCAD) TRAINING PROGRAM (305, 306, 310 Exams) 2003
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in VB.NET and ASP.NET, employing object-oriented programming concepts such as; encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Used VB.NET and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services using ASP.NET. Consumed Web Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
- Developed a Web-based E-Commerce Shopping Cart application for a DVD store, including interfaces to add/update DVD information and inventory, customer registration, and credit card processing.
CTG, INC. 2001-2003
Senior QA/Programmer Analyst
- NYC E-Government Office
- NYC DCAS Agency, NYC Automated Personnel System project (NYCAPS)
- Designed, created, and enhanced existing perl/cgi and Java WebLayer™
content management software for the NYC Office of the Mayor for self-publishing
Press Releases to the web.
- Enhanced, maintained, and created Technical Guide for Active Server Pages/VBScript/SQL/MS
Access Project Management Web Application for the NYC E-Government Office.
- Customized, maintained, and supported perl/cgi and Java web-based Issue
- Performed QA reviews of new system designs and developed process and procedure
documentation at the NYC E-Government Office.
- Performed QA reviews of all aspects of the software development lifecycle
process, and analyzed test plans, test scripts and test results for the NYC
Automated Personnel System HR project (PeopleSoft version 8) being developed
at the NYC Department of Citywide Administrative Services.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK 1998-2001
Senior Systems/Programmer Analyst
inventory stored at Remote Vaults. Also designed interface from this system
to the host Standard Cash system.
- Performed Y2K quality assurance testing of interactive and batch Cash applications
and converted AS/400 EPM C programs to ILE C (including Y2K remediation).
- Created, modified, tested, and implemented AS/400 COBOL (including ILE)
and CL and Microsoft Access programs.
- Mentored new employees and supported all Cash applications (responded to
ad hoc requests and solved production problems).
- Represented the FRBNY on the Federal Reserve System Technical Workgroup
for preparing user requirements and the design of the post year 2000 standard
cash automation system. This workgroup included representatives from each
of the twelve Federal Reserve districts.
HOBOKEN SKI CLUB 1997-2001
Ski Club website; www.skihoboken.org. This included automated event, ski trip,
newsletter, and picture displays. Originated, enhanced, and maintained this
website for four years.
SAPIENT CORPORATION 1997-1998
- Developed applications using Powerbuilder 5.0 and Oracle 8 stored procedures
for Dun & Bradstreet’s back-office Offers subsystem.
- Developed a five-day project-based training course for newly hired developers
and facilitated the sessions.
- Worked with various clients in facilitated strategy sessions.
COMPUTER GENERATED SOLUTIONS, INC. 1994-1997
- Polo Ralph Lauren
- Essex County Sheriff’s Department
- EMI Music Publishing
- Designed, developed, and implemented Shipment Tracking system of Finished
Goods at Polo Ralph Lauren. Included formal written design for manual shipment
processing, screen design, coding, interfaces to product availability and
EDI shipments, and quality assurance (RPG/400 and ILE RPG).
- Modified and enhanced Essex County Sheriff’s Department Civil System programs
- Designed and developed processing of Copyright Renewal Forms for EMI Music
BANKERS TRUST COMPANY1994-1994
- Designed and implemented an Excel 5.0 macro (Visual Basic for Applications)
to produce a multi-sheet workbook/report using file and data entry at Bankers
Trust. Created user guide and windows help file.
- Modified and enhanced back-office Futures software and provided application
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK1989-1994
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Analyzed, designed, and coordinated development and testing of client/server
Vault Request system with OS/2 and DOS PC’s with an APPC interface to a Material
Handling System on an RS/6000.
- Also analyzed, designed and coded manual vault movement screens and command
interface between Cash Processing system on an AS/400 (using COBOL and C)
and Material Handling system on an RS/6000.
- Reviewed program code and performed quality assurance testing.
- Created formal design documents, help text, and user guides.
- Trained employees with mini seminars and provided mentoring and technical
assistance for various software packages.
RENSSELAER POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE, B.S., Computer Science, 1988
5.0, Oracle 8.0, Database Design, Systems Analysis, Presentation Skills, Time
Management, Supervisor Skills, Visual Basic 3.0 and 4.0, UNIX C